2014年4月28日月曜日

Is imprisonment a necessary system for dealing with all criminal acts!?

  Now, there are many people who commit crimes and I think the importance of imprisonment has increased. If we release many criminals without imprisonment, more and more offenses occurs and it is very difficult to maintain peace. Imprisonment is a very important facility because criminals must repent committing crimes there in order to prevent the second offense. How long should criminals stay there!? It depends on how the offenses are. Prison is not a good place for us, however for criminals, it may be a good place to live in. For example, a person killed someone and he or she go to the prison. No matter how sorry he or she is about it, the society condemns his or her mistake for a long time. So, he or she had better stay there and reform oneself.  I actually don't know how the prison is, however I know that it makes our life better. There are many crimes such as murder, theft, fraud... I wish no crimes occur. If so, prison is not necessary for us. However, many crimes seem to occur, so I think imprisonment is a necessary system for all criminal acts.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Mr.Nakamura. I agree with you. Imprisonment is necessary,and criminals must make up for their mistakes in the prison. But, the prison isn't only a place where criminals atone or people isolate them from society. It is also a plece to rehabilitation. I get off the subject, but I think decreasing the rate of second offenses, and making society that there are less crimes are fundamental measure to crime.

    返信削除